Register

uh oh...uncle perc's something less than weekly LOST spoilers thread

I think it's a sort of cheese.

uh oh...uncle perc's something less than weekly LOST spoilers thread

Postby Perc » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:22 pm

comic-con info:

5:00-6:00 Lost Season 4 — Showrunners Carlton Cuse Damon Lindelof are supposed to make some season-four announcements, [color="White"]including the return of Walt’s dad Michael.[/color] Ballroom 20

expect updates to BSG, Star Trek, and Heroes as well!

Postby Perc » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:49 am

and awaaayyy we go! (special thanks to myrtle for showing me how to do this)

[spoiler]* Season four will feature both flashbacks and flashforwards.

* We will learn how Ben Linus came to fall into Henry Gale’s trap.

* At least one whole episode will follow Jack and Kate’s adventures away from Dharma Island.

* Harold Perrineau arrives. The plan was always to bring Michael back, is the claim.

* Richard Alpert “may” get limited screen time, as Nestor “Batmanuel” Carbonnel is now a regular on CBS’ Cuban-American nighttime soap “Cane.”

* The story of Hurley’s girl, Libby, will be told in season four. Apparently one wouldn’t be “barking up the wrong tree” to suggest a connection with Dharma Island.

* Rousseau will likely get a flashback in seasons four or five.

* The session ended with a new Dharma orientation film. It’s for the “Orchid Station.” The man who identified himself in previous Dharma media as Mark Wickmund and Marvin Candle now calls himself “Edward Allawitz.” Allawitz apologizes for deceiving people with regard to the nature of the station’s research, which does not concern botany. Allawitz holds up a rabbit marked “15.” A nearby shelf is marked “16.” A small earthquake ensues. End of film.[/spoiler]

Postby Hollie » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:13 am

New Orientation Film (no plot spoilers, just some info about another station)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZlkVW5XiqU
Jzishka - 85 Enhancement Shaman
Gunilda - 85 Balance Druid

Postby Perc » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:21 am

Hollie wrote:New Orientation Film (no plot spoilers, just some info about another station)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZlkVW5XiqU

here's a better version (there are actually spoilers)

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2007/07/lost-orientation-film-station-six.html

[spoiler] right after the doctor says "leading us to-" the cut frame says "god loves you as he loved jacob"

more importantly...THE RABBIT TRAVELLED THROUGH TIME!
"the field you have been chosen to study is highly volatile and potentially dangerous..."

"IT'S 15!!"
"--THE HELL? DON'T LET THEM NEAR EACH OTHER! when did you set the shift?"
"negative 20"
"how long?"
"9 minutes. but we're still learning-"
"why is that still running?"

below the movie you see the 5 cut frames. one looks like the dharma compound upside down[/spoiler]

Postby Perc » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:40 am

looks like lost is going the way of BSG. webisodes begin monday! on the other hand...damn you writer's strike!!!

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2007/11/lost-mobisodes-.html

Postby Perc » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:55 pm

ABC will begin airing new fourth-season episodes of “Lost” starting Jan. 31.

Many speculated fresh “Lost” might remain lost until next fall in the event of a long strike. ABC's move to schedule "Lost" at midseason defies the preferences of showrunners Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof, who did not think the last episode of “Lost” scripted before the writers’ strike made for the best of season finales.

Locke, Hurley, Kate, et al will be taking up regular residence away from Wednesday night for the first time. They’ll now be replacing the incorrigible Dr. McSteamy & Co. by inheriting the “Grey’s Anatomy” timeslot at 9 p.m. Thursday (where they are certain to crush NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice”).

Postby Perc » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:21 pm

didn't see the golden compass? well here's the LOST trailer you missed

http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/james-hibberd/2007/12/abcs_new_lost_trailer.php

looks like the "rescuers" might be dharma initiative people

Postby Perc » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:38 pm

season 4 spoilers, courtesy of "jack" matthew fox:

[spoiler] * Fox says at least one “decoy ending” was shot for season four.

* Fox was told who’s in the casket.

* Jack wanted to get everyone off the island but couldn’t, which explains much of his third-season-finale angst. (Kristin Veitch at E! said a few weeks ago the four other escapees were Jin, Sun, Sayid and billionaire Hurley.)

* The survivors who make it off the island become celebs.

* When asked if season four will deal with time travel, Fox says yes. “What is this island? Where is this island? When is this island?” are the questions Fox says the audience is dying to know.

* Fox suggests there may not be any more survivors suddenly promoted, like Nikki and Paulo, to major characters.

* “I'm telling you, the story is going to charge and move rapidly in the next 48 episodes,” Fox tells EW. “One of the knocks on the show is that it hasn't moved fast enough. Part of that was because [co-showrunner Damon Lindelof] felt like he didn't know when to let it go. Now he knows when to let it go.” [/spoiler]

Postby beoireann » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:59 pm

I stand firm in my assumption that it is not Hurley in the casket.
Beoireann
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Postby Perc » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:11 pm

the time has come!

[spoiler]At the front of the screener ABC sent along, there’s a list of stuff of which we’re not permitted to speak!

Here are a few things I think I can say about tonight’s installment, titled “The Beginning of the End.”

* The episode begins with a giant pile of fruit.

* Ana Lucia Cortez’s name comes up early on.

* Ben and Rousseau have a discussion about Alex.

* Lance Reddick (Col. Daniels from “The Wire”) exudes quiet menace.

* There’s at least one genuinely spooky moment involving Hurley.

* I think I’m finally starting to warm up to Sawyer.

* There are some well-crafted reveals and a new wrinkle right out of “Battlestar Galactica.”

* Juliet has a lot less to do than she did in the third-season premiere.

* Naomi’s phone is way cooler than an iPhone and I very much want one. One hopes the tricorders on J.J. Abrams’ new “Star Trek” movie will be as sexy.

* The show continues to grow admirably dark.

I guess I can also say what doesn’t happen.

* Desmond doesn’t make any predictions.

* Neither Michael nor Walt turn up.

* Smokezilla sits out the episode.

* And despite what ABC offers below, I didn’t notice Christian Shephard in this episode. (If you saw the final “Lost” mobisode that hit cellphones Monday (it was scripted by “Cloverfield” screenwriter Drew Goddard), you know why this could be an issue.)

ABC says:

In the season premiere episode, "The Beginning of the End," feeling that their rescue is close at hand, the survivors don't know whether to believe Charlie's final message that the people claiming to liberate them are not who they seem to be.

The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive. But as they have discovered during their 90-plus days on the island, danger and mystery loom behind every corner, and those they thought could be trusted may turn against them. Even heroes have secrets.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet, Terry O'Quinn as Locke and Harold Perrineau as Michael. Guest starring are Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau, Sam Anderson as Bernard, L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Blake Bashoff as Karl, Marsha Thomason as Naomi, Michael Cudlitz as Mike Walton, Lance Reddick as Matthew Abbadon, Grisel Toledo as orderly, Steven Neumeier as Lewis, Billy Ray Gallion as Randy, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday and John Terry as Christian Shephard.

How does it end?
The rain and the fuselage return. Then somebody asks, “Are you Jack?”

* Those said to be featured in the episodes scripted before the writers’ strike:

4.1 “The Beginning of the End”: Hurley
4.2 “Confirmed Dead”: The “Rescuers”
4.3 “The Economist”: Sayid
4.4 “Eggtown”: Kate
4.5 “The Constant”: Desmond
4.6 “The Other Woman”: Juliet
4.7 “Ji Yeon”: SunJin
4.8 “Meet Kevin Johnson”: Michael[/spoiler]

Next

Return to What is a The Pretend Heroes?