Register

now listening to...

I think it's a sort of cheese.

Postby Ramthorn » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Even my dad knew about this band, and has been waiting months for this new album. Guess I'll have to pick it up!
I can no longer recall the day I realized my life was not perfect, my family was not unblemished, and that everything was not going to be alright.

-anonymous

The best explanation before a Boss fight I've ever heard, courtesy of Chrislet:

WoW's hard. Don't stand in the fire. Go.

Postby kistane » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Basically from what I heard, David Bowie passes their CD out to all his friends, recommending them, and Coldplay has gone on the record saying that their first (or second, I can't remember which) album was the best record ever or something.
+2802 <3

Postby Ramthorn » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:49 pm

I was going to ask, do they have any other albums out that you all would recommend? I'm really enjoying this one, and I'd be thrilled if they had more worth picking up.
I can no longer recall the day I realized my life was not perfect, my family was not unblemished, and that everything was not going to be alright.

-anonymous

Postby Evil Robot » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Ramthorn wrote:I was going to ask, do they have any other albums out that you all would recommend? I'm really enjoying this one, and I'd be thrilled if they had more worth picking up.

They have two other albums, Funeral and Neon Bible, and both are very good. I would say Funeral is my favorite of the two personally, but they're both excellent.
"If you want something done, ask. If you want something done quickly, ask, and then begin counting down from ten with no explanation." - Mahatma Gandhi

Postby Ramthorn » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:04 am

Thanks! Since I got the first so cheap (Thx Hollie), I don't feel bad about picking up the other two :D

-anonymous

Postby Hollie » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:44 pm

So I decided to go over to Merriweather Post Pavilion to grab some tickets for the Arcade Fire show on Friday (no fees when you buy at the box office!). Since it's the last minute we figured we'd have to just sit on the lawn, but the woman working said they had some pavilion seats left. I asked her to show me where they were. She pointed to a seat chart and said "over here, in the front row." I guess that's better than lawn!
Jzishka - 85 Enhancement Shaman
Gunilda - 85 Balance Druid

Postby Ramthorn » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Noice!!!

I havent been to a concert in any form for some time, and that's sad, because LSU has famous bands every damn week at one bar or another.

-anonymous

Postby Hollie » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:32 am

I think that awesome price on The Suburbs is only through today (Friday), so buy it now!
Jzishka - 85 Enhancement Shaman
Gunilda - 85 Balance Druid

Postby beoireann » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:57 pm

I'm at work. So I am listengin to http://www.810whb.com/
Beoireann
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Postby SundayForever » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:23 am

you know how when a college basketball team comes into a visiting stadium to play a game, and that visiting team is ranked way higher than they probably should be because it's early in the year or they haven't really been tested yet. Then the home team who isn't ranked at all starts beating their ass, you know what the crowd chants? OVER RATED, da da dadada, OVER RATED! that's how i feel about johnny cash.

Cheapest WOW Gold
Buy RS Gold
Rift Plat

Previous

Return to What is a The Pretend Heroes?